How could we improve Flow?

Collapse all for projects in left navigation

In the left nav - i would love to be able to collapse all. I have many projects, andr it is difficult when i first log in to getflow and all the porjects in the left nave are expanded. I always have to collapse them one by one.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Nelson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded  · 

It’s obvious that the sidebar is hurting your ability to focus on what’s most important to you. We’re interested in making projects easier to group and filter, and helping you cut out the noise. Plans to fix this are early stage at this point, but it’s on our radar. Thanks!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Seaker commented  · 

Agreed. This has been a big complaint from our users. We have 20+ projects (groups) ongoing at any given time and having to constantly collapse all of these one by one is a nuisance. Could they not be collapsed by default?

• Heather commented  · 

I have requested this feature before. The automatic opening of all groups to display all the projects upon launch is a big waste of my time. Other people here have projects going that are not relevant to me and they get in my way. I only want to see certain ones. Please consider all groups being collapsed on launch or a button that allows you to automatically open/collapse all groups.

• Emily commented  · 

Yes, we agree--the default un-collapsed is frustrating and time consuming. We have many projects and as a project manager I want to focus on the projects pertinent to me and every morning upon launch I collapse all the other projects for easier editing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base