How could we improve Flow?

Starred tasks

I'd love to be able to star certain tasks and have them float to the top of each list. For example, we have a recurring task each month where we add social fodder to share on our social channels, and I find myself looking through a lot of tasks each time I want to find it. I wish I could have that one stay permanently at the top!

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexis Grant shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded  · 

There are a few ways to get tasks to float to the top. You can flag it if it’s for your own personal reference; you can set a near due date and sort your views by due date; you can manually drag the task to the top of its list; or, you can create a section in its project for important tasks. Do any of those solve your problem? (/are you still having this problem?)

Update: in addition to the solutions above, we’re working on a long term solution to the scheduling and ordering of tasks. Thanks again for suggesting this!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It kills me that I can’t sort tasks that are “flagged” so that the flagged ones show up at the top of the list. Am I crazy? Am I missing that somewhere?

Feedback and Knowledge Base