How could we improve Flow?

Phone home screen widgets

Ideally a calendar view widget to add to home screen would be really useful.
A quick task creation widget would be useful, too.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    not planned  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded  · 

Good idea! We’ll keep it in mind. No current plans to build it, though.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Spencer commented  · 

A task list widget like Todoist. I like to be able to see the list of tasks I need to do today right on my home screen. Todoist's is great, but their collaboration abilities in their total app are lacking--we're demoing both apps now, and this would be the clincher for Flow for us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Much agreed - I think I'm like a lot of people - if I need to open an app, find a list, click open a list and add a task...I tend not to do it at all...or I get halfway through the process and get sidetracked and never finish.

If there was a way to press one button to capture a task somewhere, that'd be extremely helpful. Maybe doesn't even have to be a widget...maybe a text-to-task, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It takes too many touches to add a task from my phone. When I'm out of the office, I need a way to add tasks as soon as possible when they come up...or they are forgotten.

A one-touch add task widget/app would be great. Even if it needs to be pre-configured to only go to one list in one space. As long as it gets there.

Other programs also use texting to add tasks to lists. This works well.

For the phone, I think the goal would be to add a task within 2 touches.

Thanks! Great product, loving it so far!

Feedback and Knowledge Base