How could we improve Flow?

Sync w/ Calendar

It would be perfect to be able to sync Flow w/ Google Calendar, iCal, or Outlook, so that each team member see other team members' meetings and availability.

And also while assigning a task, currently users are only able to set due date. But, start date may also be relevant for planning.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Onur Yavuz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    not planned  ·  Luke Seeley responded  · 

We don’t have plans for this at this point in time, but certainly recognize its utility.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Craig Ramsay commented  · 

Outlook integration would be a killer feature. The only app that I've used for this sort of thing in the past was Sunrise Calendar which was awesome but unfortunately is soon to be shut down as Microsoft acquired them. This would make Flow stand out well ahead of the others in my opinion.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Our "trusted" company data source is Outlook. It is impractical for our company to stop using Outlook and switch completely to Flow. Please create an outlook add-in that will sync tasks. The current export method is very inefficient so I don't use it. If everyone doesn't use it, then it's not a trusted data source so what seemed like a good idea fails because there is not complete buy in. It's not a handy thing, it's essential for efficient utilization.

• Keith commented  · 

It would be nice to import my Google Calendar into the Flow calendar. I would like to able to schedule deadlines and see appointments from the same place. Set meetings, attach agendas and creating recurring events would be good as well.

• Virginie commented  · 

It would be very useful to be able to import items from Outlook calendar into Flow calendar, for example meetings and business travel dates, in order to see in Flow calendar that you are absent that day, and therefore shouldn't assign a task to that day.

Alternatively, we should be able to write directly in Flow calendar items which are not tasks but are 'out of office' dates (for meetings or business travels).

Feedback and Knowledge Base