How could we improve Flow?

Dynamic Gantt Chart

Would love to see a dynamic Gantt chart linked to Task/subtask tree. A progress bar would be ideally matched to each subtask that updated larger tasks and vis a vie the project. A global page that overlooks all workspaces and their relevant progress in a visual way would be a-mazing.

Thanks for great work !

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Leo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon commented  · 

I'll add the billionth request. Really like Flow, but we can't use it because there's no Gantt.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is this still not in your immediate plans, in favor of the project planning functionality you currently have in place?

• Peter Prem commented  · 

Happy to see this has been discussed, and look forward to it's release. Just one comment - I would need the Gantt to also show all the projects together, sort of like the calendar does now but in Gantt style, not just one Gantt per project. Expand collapse the Gantt in the same structure as in Flow - Teams >> Groups >> Projects >> Tasks >> Subtasks. This would be so useful I would pay your development costs. No kidding.

• Alex Prior commented  · 

Any news on the release of this?

• Daniel Jeanette commented  · 

Is there an ETA on the Gantt chart functionality? Flow is great, but my team needs this functionality as well and are thinking of moving away from flow because this isn't an option.

• Moriah R Glasgow commented  · 

Hi,

I am with Georgina. We truly need this functionality for our team now. Please let us know if we need to look outside of FLOW for this solution. Thank you,

Moriah

• Georgina Pacey commented  · 

What is the ETA for this? Just wondering whether it's worth using a separate software for Gantt charts for now or holding out for flow's one

• Anonymous commented  · 

Amazing, thank you! Is there in ETA?

• Kevin Brelis commented  · 

It's what our company would need as well in order to move to Getflow. It's key to project management.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this is fundamental for planning

• Anonymous commented  · 

Only reason why flow isn't being used in our offices, would be a great feature

Would love to see Gantt chart sooner the better

Hey, Just a thought, be great if within flow you could have a managerial user of whom could plan workflow and create gantt charts for users to help with delivery dates and project management,

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same thing here. Quickly signed up for a trial and this is the biggest reason we won't go with getflow.com.

UX design / date selection not that obvious either. Could not figure out in a couple of minutes where to set overall dates for a project. Could figure out how to do it for a task or a section within a project - but not for the project itself.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same thing here. Quickly signed up for a trial and this is the biggest reason we won't go with getflow.com.

UX design / date selection not that obvious either. Could figure out in a couple of minutes where to set overall dates for a project.

• Michael Lim commented  · 

Gantt charts would be a must for us to move our team over to Get Flow. Your UI/UX is better than other apps such as Wrike, Mavenlink, Redbooth etc - but they all have gantt charts which is essential for us and a huge number of teams.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good evening, in addition to the calendar view I think it would be very helpful to view project timelines for multiple projects (to understand timing and resources utilization globally as well as overlap). Attached is a generic example from a Google search.

Thanks

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base