How could we improve Flow?

Multiple language support

We are located in Germany and we have Consultants throughout Europe. Translations would be very nice!

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JürgenJürgen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jeanine legendrejeanine legendre commented  · 

even for me, (my English is not tooo bad), it is not easy to understand how everything works..within the app..

• ErnestoErnesto commented  · 

Most software in your category do not offer localization to other languages. I am sure that the first to do it, will dominate the category outside the US. I am rooting that it will be you because yours is a great product. But I am unable to use it with my team because they do not understand English.
        Hope that you have revisited your plans in light of the requests you are receiving.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Ukrainian language support. Thank you

• André marquesAndré marques commented  · 

Portuguese- Brazil? Language.. two years and Nothing.

• BjornBjorn commented  · 

No Russian as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add the ability to change the language. Include Brazilian Portuguese. I purchased a flow subscription for my team in Brazil, but most of them are not bi-lingual, and the demographic I work with in Brazil are typically unfamiliar with a web service like flow. That means they have to navigate software without previous experience to build off of, and they have to do so in a foreign language. If you could provide some alternate language options, that would be great!

• Lukáš NovákLukáš Novák commented  · 

I can make you an offer of translation into Czech language if you're interested. Flow is very nice product.

• Angelique RoyersAngelique Royers commented  · 

I am a Swiss (German speaking) citizen, working on a bigger project in Latin America (Chile and Argentina). It would make work a lot less chaotic :-o here if I could get them all to use Flow. Unfortunately: Since no one speaks any English here, although all well educated people with a title, it would be essential to have Flowin the Spanish language.

• Marc WinterMarc Winter commented  · 

Any news about multi language support? We are in desperate need for a tool like Flow, but there is no way we could use it in a foreign language.

I'd be ready to help translate it to german (done this for several other projects before).

• Kamil ChojnickiKamil Chojnicki commented  · 

It would be very nice to see new languages options in Flow. I can even cooperate and create one for Spanish and/or Polish. The las admin post are from september, so 6 months ago. I wish this idea has not been abandoned...

• Efrain SalasEfrain Salas commented  · 

I abandoned Flow 2 years ago because of that my team colleagues don't speak or read English well. I'll come back if I can use Flow in my language.

Feedback and Knowledge Base