How could we improve Flow?

Public API

We would like our in house system to talk to Flow and be able to search for, create, delete, and modify tasks.

571 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ToddTodd shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Mark NicholsAdminMark Nichols (Admin, Flow) responded  · 

Hi! As you may have seen, we’re getting very close to a public API. But we need your help!

If having a Flow public API is important to you, please take a couple minutes to fill out this short survey and let us know what you’re looking for. It would be a big help:

https://flowteam.typeform.com/to/YGaLeQ

And if you’d like to hop on the list for early beta access, head to app.getflow.com/preferences and look for the beta opt in. We’ll also send out an email to beta participants when beta access becomes available.

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yordi UytersprotYordi Uytersprot commented  · 

Finally an update. Thanks for the input. :)
        Looking forward to the API.

We're curious how it took so long?
        You announced started working on it one year ago so could you give some insight on what happened or what caused the delay?

Cheers for the quick response!
        If you're in Belgium, I'll buy you a beer.

• Yordi UytersprotYordi Uytersprot commented  · 

We would appreciate some update on the API. What is the progress?
        Right now, we are left in the dark "wondering" when the API is going to be released.
        At least share your progress / problems with us so we feel like we're your dearest customers.

• TommyTommy commented  · 

It is now Match, I take it it's done?

• Dan KohlerDan Kohler commented  · 

Any word on this being available in January 2017?

• Kevin HuysmansKevin Huysmans commented  · 

I was wondering if there was any new on the API since Slack integration has been released. Any idea what the new target time would be for the API?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news on this. We are just looking at moving over to Flow but the lack of integration could be a deal breaker!

• Sam BobbSam Bobb commented  · 

Slack integration has been released. Any estimate on when we'll see the API that the integration must be using?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hey guys anything new on this one? I would like to use it in my organization. THX

• Cyrus MolaviAdminCyrus Molavi (Product Manager, Flow) commented  · 

Hi Kevin, yeah. The first incarnation of this is being built as a set of outgoing webhooks. Those will be made publicly available after our release of the Slack integration. Thanks for checking in.

• Oliver NordbjergOliver Nordbjerg commented  · 

The fact that this is not implemented almost 3 years later is pretty depressing. Quite a deal breaker.

• Braden SimpsonBraden Simpson commented  · 

How is this still not implemented, even in the most basic fashion?

Our team may switch simply because there is no way to integrate flow into other products.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll add my voice to this one. Public api is driving me to cancel and look for other options. I love the look/feel of flow, but really need a public api.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mis-prioritization leads to poor valuations at a later stage. Add me in with the hundreds of others saying "How is this not a top priority?"

• Colorado ReedColorado Reed commented  · 

This would make Flow very, very powerful.

• Roohbir SinghRoohbir Singh commented  · 

Really need the public API (and ideally Zapier integration) as the lack of it is breaking our entire workflow as a web agency. Still sticking with it and hoping for some news or an ETA soon, but otherwise will need to go back to Asana or something else.... and updates Flow team?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base